Monday, December 26, 2011

Welcome to Chicago Bead Company

Hello and welcome to Chicago Bead Company, the first place to find great handcrafted beaded jewelry. Everything here is handcrafted and unique, I never make the same thing twice.

I love working with gemstones, pearls, shells, wood, metal, and glass beads. I never use acrylic beads - which is just a fancy way of saying plastic. Most department stores, even the upscale ones, sell jewelry made with acrylic beads. While lightweight, the color deteriorates quickly, and most mass-produced jewelry contains base metals, where I use only hypoallergenic findings for my creations.

I've been creating beaded jewelry for 10 years, and the time has flown by. Stop by my etsy shop at: Chicagolandia.

I'll be posting new pictures weekly of my latest creations and will be eager for your feedback - if you like a design and want to know if I can offer it in different colors, please message me or convo me on Etsy.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment